Not just by putting up the right make-up or by wearing the right clothes or just by accessorizing rightly you become the show stopper-being well aware of the fashion mistakes and not committing them, is another way of maintaining their style statement. Putting everything together, and carrying it off with grace and style, is what actually matters. Often a minute flaw can be a reason of ruining the concocted look.
A lady cannot risk making the worst fashion mistakes risking her style quotient, affecting her image. However, supporting the idea that stylists always generalize and only note the women’s fashion mistake is also a noted blunder; they have equally given attention to note down the common men’s fashion mistakes as well, that has helped individuals to dress up perfectly for that special event.
Below are some of the frequently made mistakes that have been found common among individuals.
1. Accessorizing to much- keeping accessories as less as possible is a smart and safer way to dress up. Hoop rings and classy buttons can hardly ever go wrong.
2. Too much skin exposure- showing off a lot of skin can often go wrong. There is although lesser harm in exposing when you have the perfect toned body.
3. Not opting for neutral makeup- putting minimum make-up has become a must do in today’s fashion world. Even though everybody is not handy with makeup, just the minimum touches of a mascara, a kajal, a lip gloss can do their magic. Foundations are ideal to cover up the blemishes. The zero make-up look might go well for a college student, but not for adults like us!
4. Revealing black or white bra straps- irrespective of the fact, how expensive is the underwear, it is better to keep it inside, unless your straps are laced or has flowery prints on them. Similar rules are applicable while we are wearing transparent clothing. A black bra with a white see-through top, is indeed a negative pointer.
5. Too short trousers- when you wear a longer pair of trousers with a pair of flats, the endings tend to turn down faster. Thus these torn down hems might seem to be really cool to you, yet they are a big fashion flop.
6. Opting for a really casual look- a messed up pony tail, a sweat shirt, can be the perfect outfit while going for a run or a pajama party. If you wear the same casual outfit to a friend’s birthday, you might end up being the talk of the town. Thus being aware of where you have to go and dress up accordingly is the safest way to not make a fashion blunder.
Thus, these few tips are the basics to help you not to commit the elementary mistakes, yet the best way to get more knowledge about perfect styling is applying them practically. Reading articles, blogs, and magazines can definitely help you in giving idea-but you have to be your own creator.